Vision and Goals
Partnership for Regional Opportunity
- Growing a prosperous, equitable, and sustainable region.
- Improving the economic prospects of low-income people and low-wealth communities
- Promoting high quality development near existing assets (e.g. employment centers, transitways, and commercial and industrial corridors)
- Advancing a 21st century transportation system.
- Use workgroups to establish goals, activities, and roles to implement vision and goals
- Align resources and programs for implementation
- Create integrated solutions with cross-sector participation
- Provide regional accountability and transparency
- Advance implementation of the vision and goals.
- Be willing to undertake systems redesign, finding opportunities to align the organization’s programs, policies, and resources to implement the vision and goals.
- Use partnership meetings to advance accountability for goals and transparency.
- Participate with a spirit of innovation and solution-driven action. Connect the dots across the region, crossing both jurisdictional boundaries and programmatic silos and bring other public, private, non-profit and voluntary leaders into the conversation.
- Embed implementation activities from the workgroups.